Thursday, December 4, 2008

The album is DONE

Holy wow. I can't believe that the album is actually done. Like, I mean, done done. And all official and everything. Rachel and I have literally been working on this one for a little over three years total. No matter how many other things I've had going on over the last 3 years, this album has always been on my mind as my #1 priority and now I'm sitting here with all the mastered tracks in-hand, which sound amazing (thank you Jeremy!), all our songs are now published (Hot And Awkward Music/Unicorn Factory, ASCAP, for those keeping track), I've licensed our cover tune (a surprise!) and the cover art is finished. It is literally COMPLETED and the only thing I have left to do is review it all one last time, then set up the album with CDBaby tonight, and drop it in the mail.

Wow.

No comments: