Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Site update & awesome news

I did a tiny tiny site update and shuffled a few things around today. Some things might be in different spots but it's largely the same

Also, I have some FANTASTIC news:

Long long long ago, our website used to be "peroxidemocha.com". I'm not sure how much Rachel wants me to say, but due to an unfortunate error involving somebody that wasn't either of us, the domain name did not get re-registered. This was probably some time in... 2000? It immediately got purchased by a cyber-squatter. Hence why we've had a hyphenated domain name for so long. We tried in vain for many years to track when it would expire so we could get it back, only to have them renew it at the last possible minute. This last time around they actually tracked us down and contacted us, making a last ditch effort to extort and unreasonable amount of money from us to get our domain name back. We wisely ignored it. I just checked it again today and to my surprise it was AVAILABLE! I GOT IT! I GOT IT BACK! WE OWN PEROXIDEMOCHA.COM AGAIN!!!!!

I haven't re-directed it yet but I will keep you all posted and hopefully very soon it will be working again. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is so exciting! I am excited!

Custom DJ Sounds said...

Omg no way