Monday, October 12, 2009

Sexy!

Hey, when I said I was going to update more often, I was not lying.

I just realized that it's almost Halloween again! Holy shit! I think this means we need to bring back the "Sexy Halloween Costume" theme posts.

As I'm sure you recall, loyal reader, last year around this time we compiled lists of Halloween costumes that may or may not be funny when you put the word "sexy" in front of them. Now, without looking at last years (do you like that? That's my way of deniability in the event of a repeat) list - here are some Very Sexy, Very Special Halloween Costume Ideas:

Sexy Cable Installer
Sexy Dog Catcher
Sexy Business Manager (I dress like this every day)
Sexy Tech Support Drone
Sexy Knitter
Sexy Kool-Aid Guy
Sexy Sweat Shop Employee
Sexy Customer Service Representative
Sexy Grammar Nazi
Sexy Blogger
Sexy Welder (Flashdance?)
Sexy Valet

10,000 BFF points to anyone who actually makes one of these costumes and sends me photos.

No comments: