Friday, June 19, 2009

Holy Crap, I moved a whole bunch

Did I tell you guys I moved? No?
Well, I moved, and so did Pete. He's now back in Portland, and I'm in North Carolina.

Other than the fact that I'm ONCE AGAIN 3,500 miles away from my BFF, life is pretty good out here. There's lots of delicious meats to eat and everyone is always frying stuff that normally just gets steamed or even left raw. If you are a vegetarian, I don't recommend living anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon: there's pig meat in absolutely everything here. I'm not even kidding.

But for seriously-reals, things are good. I'm working at a newspaper, just like a modern-day Lois Lane, but with more spreadsheets and less falling into giant pits or being captured by villains. Can't complain, really.

Speaking of how amazingly great everything in the whole world is, Pete and I are committing ourselves to be more dilligent in updating this blog and maybe even making some new friends.

STAY TUNED!

No comments: