Friday, June 26, 2009

Rachel Interviews Pete

Pete interviewed me, so it's only fair that I return the favor! Following please find the most fascinating interview ever conducted:

Why hello there. What's your name?

Pete.

Hi Pete! I'm interviewing you because you're in an amazing band. Please tell me about your band.

Yes, I'm in a band called Peroxide Mocha. We are amazing, but the rest of the world doesn't quite know it yet.

I'm sure they'll figure it out someday.
If you were on tour, who would be your opening act?

I think maybe some kind of German techno group that does Kraftwerk-style covers of Carpenters songs, but with robot voices.

Excellent answer! Speaking of robots, what's your favorite food?

I like Thai food, mostly dishes that have unfortunate names like "Pad See Ew" "Pad Prik King" or "Chan Pad Poo."

Other cultures are often quite the comedy goldmine, aren't they?
What is your favorite phrase?

I really like it when sombody says "I'll bet you donuts to dollars" - where does that even come from? I like donuts though.

Oh, me too - but not quite as much as dollars, to be honest.
If you were to pay someone to do something you could easily do yourself, what would it be and why?

I really, really hate cleaning the bathroom. It's not that it's difficult, it's just gross and I'm lazy and it usually slips pretty far down the priority list. When I'm rich and famous I will hire a "bathroom consultant" (that exists right?) to come clean and organize my bathroom once a week and make sure it is well stocked with toiletries, color coordinated towels, soap, etc and always smelled nice. Like gingerbread or something.

That sounds really great! You're going to be really good at being rich and famous.
If you could only smell 5 smells for the rest of your life, what would they be?


In no particular order: Toast, Cinnamon, Coffee, Melon, Cucumber. Thanks, now I'm hungry

You're welcome, and thank YOU for this awesome interview. Let's go get something to eat!

You're quite welcome. Any Time.

No comments: