Monday, June 29, 2009

I. Love. Tazo "passion" flavor iced tea from Starbucks.

I'm serious, I can't get enough of it. It is pink and fruity and delicious. If you get it unsweetened I think it has very few, or possibly no calories. I don't know, does tea have calories? I don't think so.

Well, technically it's a "tisane", as a co worker once pointed out to me.

I'm going to look it up.

Alright, I looked it up. NO calories. You can get a big venti one and not feel guilty about it. I should probably buy a box of it and make a big pitcher.

I'm serious, go try it. It's a summertime treat.

2 comments:

Custom DJ Sounds said...

Is this available in all Starbucks or is it just something local?

Anonymous said...

All Starbucks, I'm pretty sure - it might not even be on the menu, but they have it. Ask.

You can buy it at the store here too but its a NW thing so I'm not sure if you can buy Tazo everywhere.